Map / Tickets
COVID-19 Update: Out of respect for the health and safety of our Coop Hosts, Coop Touries, Sponsors, and Partners we will be postponing the tour until later in the year. Please stay tuned for more updates!
The detailed map will be distributed at the store at 11:30am on April 4th, 2020. Tickets can be purchased at Four Dogs any time during regular business hours. The rough map to the right will give you a general idea of what locations around town you will find our current tour stops.
– Please be respectful of coop owners. Do not show up prior to noon or after 4pm.
– We will have foot tubs and vinegar at each coop to help prevent cross contamination between coops. Vinegar is a natural disinfectant and will work to kill the bacteria hiding in your shoes as well as combat unpleasant odors.
– Leave companion animals at home, not all dogs are chicken savvy – nor chickens dog savvy.
-Maps are $10 and will be distributed the morning of the event (around 11:30am). We are selling vouchers for the map at the store now.
- 9:00am: Yard Bird 201: Advanced Nutrition class with Alyssa Walsch, Fertrell.
- 10:45am : Yard Bird 101: Learn the basics on care, feeding and shelter for your chickens.
- 11:30am Maps for the Free Range Coop Tour are released
- Noon: ‘Free Range’ Coop Tour Begins